Cheesecake is awesome and no one here can actually deny that. Face it, you love cheesecake and if you’re here then you want to learn a brand new way to make it happen right in your kitchen. Today we’re here to learn the art of cheesecake cupcakes. That name just sounds incredible and the treat we’re about to create is just as cool.
Get Your Ingredients
If you’re going to make a killer set of cupcakes then you’re going to need the right ingredients which we’re going to list below:
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – 1 Cup
- Sugar – 2 Tablespoons
- Cream Cheese – 16 Ounces
- Butter – 4 Tablespoons
- Sour Cream – ¼ Cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 Teaspoon
- Eggs -2
- Caramel Sauce
As always you’re going to want to start the process by pre-heating your oven, but this time you will want to set it to 325, which is a little cooler than most confections call for. Now that the oven is heating up, we can begin.
- You will need to obtain a muffin pan, and it is strongly recommended that you line the cups with paper liners. There are some who prefer to use foil, but overall paper is easier to peel off of the muffin and it will cool down faster.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine your graham cracker, butter, and sugar. Once it is thoroughly mixed, divide the crust evenly on the bottom of each cup in the muffin tin.
- Place the muffin tin in the pre-heated oven and cook for six minutes, but keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn’t burn. Remove from oven once it is golden brown.
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer, adding sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Pour the mixture into a the muffin tin, making sure to add about two tablespoons of filling for each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Add toppings as desired, particularly the caramel sauce, and add chopped fruit if you want to create an even more interesting flavor.
- Place in refrigerator to cool
These steps are essential in creating the perfect cheesecake cupcakes, but you can be rest assured that there are several other ways for you to go about it. That being said, make sure you check online and explore different recipes for cheesecake muffins. It might take some experimentation but there is little doubt that eventually you will get precisely what you want, and you will find that cheesecake is a very enjoyable desert no matter what form it takes.