We’ve already featured a few great drinks from Sparkling ICE across our other sites, but now they’ve given us an amazing new dessert to make – ICE Pop Sparklers – so we’ll share them with you here. With summer in full swing, these are a great way to cool off and beat the heat without taking down too many calories. Also, and don’t tell anyone we told you this, you can add a splash of your favorite liquor to make these Pops for a more adult-themed get together.
Ice Cube Tray (or your favorite ice pop making molds)
Toothpicks or popsicle sticks
1 bottle Black Raspberry Sparkling ICE
1 container of fresh raspberries, chopped
1. Fill you trays or molds with Sparkling ICE, topping each with a scoop of chopped raspberries.
2. If using ice cube trays cover tray tightly with tin foil.
3. Poke a popsicle stick through the foil into each cube.
4. If using an ice pop maker place the handle sticks into the molds.
5. Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until frozen.